Develop Exceptional Management Skills
The NAFSA Management Development Program (MDP) is the most trusted and comprehensive management training program for international education professionals. Build managerial and leadership competencies by enrolling in this essential program for building international education management skills.
- Become an effective manager
- Develop the expert skills you need
- Build a network of international educators from your cohort
During this comprehensive program, participants will learn key skills to become a more efficient and effective international education manager. NAFSA’s MDP follows a flipped classroom model; online modules will be assigned as pre-work for each virtual live session. Participants engage in interactive discussions with fellow participants and MDP Trainers.
Members save 25% on this program.
Not a member? Learn more about the benefits and value of NAFSA membership.
NAFSA Leadership Development Programs
NAFSA leadership development programs enable international education professionals to advance at every stage of their career.
- The NAFSA Academy for International Education is an intensive yearlong training program for new professionals with extensive networking opportunities designed to meet participants’ individual learning goals.
- The NAFSA Management Development Program guides participants as they learn key skills needed to become more effective and efficient international education managers.
- The NAFSA Executive Internationalization Leadership e-Institute is a yearlong executive-level training program for international education professionals responsible for implementing internationalization at their institutions.
Become a NAFSA Member
NAFSA is the largest and most diverse association serving international educators worldwide. Membership provides you with unmatched access to best-in-class programs, critical updates, and essential learning resources. Explore the benefits of membership.
Managing Teams Through Times of Upheaval and ChangePart 1
Appraise the impact of disruptive change and explore strategies for moving into the "next normal."
Managing Team Performance in a Virtual SettingPart 2
Adapt your leadership style to the virtual environment and continue to lead successful teams.
Sustaining Yourself and Your Team During Stressful TimesPart 3
Motivate your team members, build a supportive virtual community, and establish appropriate boundaries between work life and personal life.